The biggest joke of the week is that the inflation rate has fallen. Just ask real people shopping. A complete nonsense in the same manner as we are misinformed about house prices and the effects of the price of oil.
On another matter, some asked me who are the real Squekies. The main culprits in my view, are Jeremy Vine who worked at Coventry UK and Andrew Marr who both promote their own friends, accept no liability and persue their own selfish goals. And we all pay the BBC lincence. We have little choice over there appointments. How democratic is that? These people, I think ex-liberals, care not that our system of unfettered global capitalism destroys lives in Japan; even as I type, by sheer market speculation. These are not personal factors, but simply reflect my view on an Economic and Political perspective and the way they promote self preservation, which invariably destroys the truth.
And we still persue wars, when both the UK and the USA are literally bankrupt and rely on fictitious capital.
Enjoy your forthcoming break and take care. I am away for a while and I really will try to be more positive next time. Thanks for the e-mails and response.
Ivor Timson MSc.(Econ)
